Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
- A 25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON PRE-ORDERS or FULL PAYMENT WHICHEVER YOU PREFER
- BALANCE IS DUE PRIOR TO SHIPPING
- ETA OF SHIPPING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER BEING PLACED
- DELAYS CAN OCCUR RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- ORDERS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL ONCE DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED
- PRE-ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED, RETURNED OR REFUNDED EXCEPT FOR MAJOR FAULTS – STORE CREDIT WILL APPLY.
- PAYING THE 25% DEPOSIT MAKES YOU BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRE-ORDER SALE.
Delays & Delivery Times:
Essence Homewares and Furniture endeavours to dispatch all deliveries as fast as possible to our customers, with many of our products being sourced internationally we may be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, port or custom delays all of which are beyond our control. All expected delivery times are estimates.
All pre-orders are classified as a custom made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such some items are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such you will forfeit all or part of you money if you choose to cancel your order.
Pre-orders can take time to arrive in our ports and could be held for longer periods for Australian custom clearances, inclement weather, strikes and other issues that may arise which are out of our control.
Pre-orders can be carried out on our website.
By paying part or all of the order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions set out on this page.
The customer is aware that they are receiving a discount to accept part or all of the of the risk in the purchase.
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting their payment.
When the pre-order is accepted and ordered, the customer is liable to lose any monies paid.