Amazing Australian made hand poured soy candles.
Beautifully boxed candles make the perfect gift.
French Pear - This variety of pear derive their name from the phrase, Doyenne du Comice, meaning, top of the show, as they are often celebrated as the best pear variety. Originating in France the fragrance is rich juicy and meltingly smooth. An amazing pear fragrance.
Camellia & Pink Lotus - A sensual floral blend of pink lotus and camellia encircled by lemon, amber and white musk. (Bergamot, Lemon Peel, Pink Camellia, Lotus Blossom, Amber, White Musk)
Nectarine & Mint - Juicy and fresh, a blend of ripe nectarine, grapefruit and spearmint infused with cedar wood, lemongrass and orange.
Sea Salt & Lime - Cool down on a balmy night with effervescent citrus and a seaside breeze. Note the soothing addition of amber, cedarwood & saffron. (Orange zest, kaffir lime, sea salt, saffron, amber & cedarwood)
- Soy candles are made from processing soybeans, which is a completely natural and renewable resource that is grown by farmers all over the world.
- Soy wax is biodegradable, and is more environment friendly.
- Clean burning as very little soot is released while burning as opposed to other waxes on the market.
- Soy candle burn longer and at a lower temperature than other waxes.
- Cotton braided with a wax coating.
- Lead free
- High quality pressed glassware with thick walls for strength and elegance
- Holds approximately 280mls
- Burn time is approximately 45 hours
Fragrance oils are synthetic in substance, in that they are not formulated directly from plant origin. Having said this, many fragrance oils do contain a high percentage of essential oils. In general, fragrance oils work better in candles than essential oils, the reason being that many are fine-tuned for the type of wax, whereas essential oils are fixed in composition and can be difficult to work with.
- Fragrances adhere to strict standards for safety and purity
- Fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
- Fragrances are not tested on animals